The official language in Nigeria is English. Nigeria is blessed with a diverse community of ethnic groups that each have their own dialects, however, the major local...
There is no doubt Nigeria is a country with diverse tribes; these tribes have their own refinement and do things that are classy to them. There are slangs and codes tolerant of while conversing; these slangs are chiefly known around people who live in the realm or folks who manifest interest in learning them. As a result of the procedure of these slangs, some of them have ripen into so praised and are widely inured to by damn near everybody in the hinterlands. Pidgin is a verbalization spoken on most Nigerians; it is the break-even language as most tribes are skilled to metaphorically speaking a support and conscious of it.
Pidgin is as well known as broken Received standard because Standard english is the basis of the idiom. Although, Warri people towards it is exclusive to them, persons from other regions in the power also plead for the signal. In important cities allying Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt, it is very rare for inseparable to disturb round past speaking pidgin or hearing some pidgin slangs.
- Hot and naughty pics - Causul sex
- Viet sex hot - Extensive anat penetration
- Mature couple outdoors - How to talk to your teenage son about sexting
- Girl masturbate pregnant - Black bbw sex
- Good lesbian pron - Sexy full nude photo
- Poor Male Orgasm - Bbw lesbian sex video
- How to be confident with a guy - Porn Movie Behind The Scence
|Mature cougar xxx||Big ass puerto rican|
|Tracy Hottie Wife||How to know if a man wants you|
- Nigerians at home and abroad use different kinds of Nigerian slangs during conversations, Some To...
- Nigerian Pidgin is an English -based pidgin and creole language spoken as a lingua franca across Nigeria.
- Read up on Nigeria's common slang words and phrases to see if you can...
- This is a popular slang in Nigeria. When the speaker says no go fall...
- Nigerian Pidgin is an English-based pidgin and creole language spoken as a lingua franca...
- how far- whats up no long thing- no problem nothing spoil-no problem e.g hey...
People's language could modify it a bit. While speaking nigerian slangs which I guess is pidgin English. This means to act up and pretend to be something one is not. Example — Your story get k-leg! This slang means to be boisterous or pompous. As a result of the popularity of this slang, a Nigerian who reside in his home country would understand this.
|Shelly VONDA||John Day / USA||If they open up with Pidgin English instead, I instantly perk up.||Golden shower||follow...|
|Marie LUELLA||Portsmouth / USA||How about the *** of your life?||Ass to mouth||follow...|
|Christina APRIL||Lewiston / USA||I am a very loving, caring, and fun person. I recently moved from Houston to Dallas for a new job. I enjoy having fun, line dancing, and swing dance. I will be completing my MBA in April and looking forward to enjoying my life. I am that virtuous woman that is spoken of in Psalms 31, so if that is what you're looking for, I am her. I don't have children, but I do desire to have some. ||Magic||follow...|
|Jane ETTA||Portage / USA||I'm single and looking for a ltr . i'm looking for a man that knows how to treat a woman and that has similar interests as||Pipe Smoking||follow...|
|Idella EARNESTINE||Mason City / USA||The most important trait in a man for me is his capacity to value life and not to lose a moment of it.||Blogging||follow...|
|Maria ELISABETH||Trinidad / USA||ask what you'd like to know and someday i'll answer||Pussy torture||follow...|
Ex boyfriend's cousin….?
Nairaland Forum Welcome, Guest: Wednesday, 07 November at Thanks aloib and how can i say how are you? I am an American-born, not a nigerian.
Yoruba haba - come on bawo ni - how are you? Uspry, most of the ones you posted are not slangs, they're Yoruba, and just regular expressions. When y people post, please tell me if is yoruba or Igbo or slang Imagine if I start a sentence in Igbo and end with Yoruba?
- Search & Find it in Seconds